Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Barry's at it again

He's sent this ridiculous email to supporters. When you read it, just in your head repeat this line: "Because you're a bitter, America-hating, self-promoter who believes his own hype!"


Dear Friend,
In the last 24 hours we saw renewed attacks from Senator McCain and Senator Clinton.
The same John McCain who voted to extend the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest few said I was "out of touch" when I spoke about the frustrations that working people in this country are feeling.
Maybe that's to be expected from John McCain. But I was disappointed to hear the exact same talking points from my Democratic colleague, Hillary Clinton. When a candidate who believes lobbyists represent "real people" says that I'm out of touch, that's when you know politics is being played.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.